Careers with Compass
Compass Informatics are always interested in hearing from people interested in joining us. In particular, we look for staff with a strong technical aptitude and an interest in applying their skills to applications that make a difference.
With forty staff, from a range of countries and backgrounds, and working with a wide range of clients, we offer a diverse, challenging and rewarding professional environment and career development. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, sickness & death insurances, pension, plus a skills development budget and a strong knowledge sharing ethos.
Due to continued growth we seek expressions of interest or applications for pending and on-going opportunities. Note that for many posts we will recruit from already submitted CVs as opposed to new calls for each post – so contact us now to express your interest.
Strictly no agency enquiries please!
Interested? Please contact us to outline your experience and interests. Please include your CV, which will be treated in complete confidence.
Senior .Net Developer (C#, MVC, SQL Server, Xamarin) – Web & Mobile – IMMEDIATE
Main elements of role:
- Web and mobile solutions design and development
- Development including development of .Net C#, MVC, REST, custom .Net components, integration with other systems
- Experience in agile development and using Scrum
- Experience of business systems analysis and design
- Rollout to live environments
- Documentation of all code produced
- Knowledge transfer to other members of the team
- Work as part of the existing project teams
- Participation in code reviews
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualification in computer science/business information technology, or a comparable qualification with the corresponding professional experience.
- At least two years at least of .Net development
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Exposure to location technologies – GIS, Google Maps a plus
- Must have EU or EEA passport.
Expressions of interest with attached CV are requested to support pending opportunities indicated below:
- .Net Developer (C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server) with GIS expertise (especially Esri ArcGIS for Server / Online, or open source) with mobile development interest – On-going opportunities.
- GIS & Data Analytics. Expertise in GIS data management and analysis; Statistical analysis; Data mining; Solid technical skills in database management and analysis including SQL; scripting using Python; desktop GIS and ideally ArcGIS skills, and other analysis software including Tableau or similar. Ideally client liaison, documentation, project delivery experience.
If you feel you have any of the above skills please contact us to outline your experience and interests. Please include your CV, which will be treated in complete confidence.
Contact for queries: Mr. Gearóid Ó Riain, Managing Director, at email@example.com, or phone at +353 1 2104580; mobile +353 87 2902343.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY ENQUIRIES PLEASE!