We apply our core technology & GIS skills and expertise to a wide range of business sectors, across private and public sectors; and from land, water, marine and built resources; to heritage, tourism, health, transport, planning, environment, and more. Common skills applied to meet varying challenges.
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Land & Asset Management Information Systems
- Urban, Regional, Socio-economic, and Transport Planning
- Private Sector Asset Management and Mapping Solutions
- Local & Central Government Information Systems
Each application area uses the core strengths of mapping and information management technologies for efficient and structured data capture, management, analysis and presentation. Our clients cover a range of applications areas – from bioenergy and resources to local government planning and land and property owners. Organisation sizes and users range from the single consultant seeking to capture and map data effectively to the large corporate enterprises seeking to manage and interpret data in new and more illuminating ways.